Cherwell Administration Foundation course
Our Cherwell Administration Foundation course is for new Cherwell Service Management administrators. You will get to work with the Cherwell Service Management system to perform tasks that are designed for new system admins.
Who should attend our Cherwell course?
Our Cherwell Administration Foundation course is designed for system administrators, with less than a year of experience, who are responsible for the configuration and maintenance of their Cherwell Service Management systems. This course will be in English and online.
When you're done with our course, you will be able to:
- Explain the fundamentals of CSM Administration
- Manage Users and configure Business Objects
- Configure Business Object Interfaces
- Analyze One-Steps functionality and automate One-Steps
- Utilize Expressions
- Translate requirements into Dashboards and Reports
- Troubleshoot and Maintain the system
- Create Basic Business Objects, Expressions, and One-Steps.
Get your spot today!
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on +45 22 10 20 40.
We look forward to seeing you online.